Wellington Collegians Cricket Club

Junior Registration - Nursery Grade and Girls Only Sunday Grade

Registration for 2018 / 2019 Season 

Registration for the season remains open for Nursery Grade throughout Term 4 and Girls Only Sunday Grade registration closes on ?? November, so register now and tell your friends!!

Registering Online

If you have not registered with us before and require detailed registration instructions, click HERE   and print before proceeding.

Register online for the coming season, HERE , add or check your details, and then choose what to register for. You can also help the club by donating a match ball (or several) as your team will get through plenty of them this season. If you’re new to the club, you must register a parent first and then assign family members to this parent.  This approach simplifies club communications to your family and simplifies the billing process.

Once online registration is completed your payment must be made by bank transfer for your registration to take effect.

Trouble Registering?

If you have trouble registering online or hear of any existing member who has not received an email message, please contact- junior.membership@wellingtoncollegians.org

Which Grade?

If you are unsure of which grade your child should play, please refer to the grading information HERE or contact a Grade Coordinator.

To all our returning and new players, we look forward to seeing you back on the park this season.

Registration Fees

View 2018 registration fees HERE.