Wellington Collegians Cricket Club

Junior Registration Fees

2021 /22 Registration Fees 

Registrations are open  until 26 September. To register please access this link: https://registrations.crichq.com/register/251376 

Nursery grade

$60

Pre-school cricketers and those that are in their first year at school at the time of registration
Grade 2 $90 Cricketers that are in year 2 at school at the time of registration
Grade 3 $90 Cricketers that are in year 3 at school at the time of registration or those who played in year 2 in 2020/21

Grade 4

$90

Cricketers that are in year 4 at school at the time of registration or those who played in year 3 in 2020/21

Grade 5

$125 Cricketers that are in year 5 at school at the time of registration or those who played in year 4 in 2020/21
Grade 5 plus Spring Training $200 Combination option that adds Spring training to Grade 5

Grade 6 

$125 Cricketers that are in year 6 at school at the time of registration or those who played in year 5 in 2020/21
Grade 6 plus Spring Training $200 Combination option that adds Spring training to Grade 6
Grade 7 $125 Cricketers that are in year 7 at school at the time of registration or those who played in year 6 in 2020/21
Grade 7 plus Spring Training $200 Combination option that adds Spring training to Grade 7

Grade 8 

$75 (Only playing until Christmas)

Cricketers in their final year of primary school or intermediate i.e. before going to College.   
Grade 8 plus Spring Training $150 Combination option that adds Spring training to Grade 8

Girls Only Cricket (Sunday)

$30

Mixed age girls only grade.  The focus for girls cricket is on participation and fun, with entry level programmes designed to give girls a taste of the game.  
Premier Girls  $125 Girls only grade for players that are in years 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11 at school at the time of registration.  It is a mix of 20 and 30 over games played on Saturday afternoons as part of a Collegians team.  A number of girls also play cricket for their College.  
Premier Girls plus Spring training $200 Combination option that adds Spring training to the Premier Girls grade

NOTE:  Registration fees include a team photo and new players will recieve a Collegians cricket cap.

Bank account details

06-0565-0007293-02

Additional Items

Match ball donation to team 

$15 

Spring training - Grades 5-8 hard ball players  (optional)

$75

wcjc web collage 4.jpg